Vice President - Chief Technology Officer
- Co-founder of Spectrum Environmental Solutions (SES), LLC
- 2 years experience as a semiconductor equipment maintenance technician
- 15 years experience working primarily with various petrochemical, natural gas/energy, and semiconductor companies advising clients on measurement program designs, strategies, and implementation in projects involving optical techniques, especially FTIR and absorptive UV.
- AAS Laser-Electro-Optics, Texas State Technical College in Waco, TX
- BS Physics, University of Texas at Austin
- MS Physics, University of Texas at Austin
Bryan started his career as a technician in the diffusion maintenance group while working at a major semiconductor fab in Austin, TX. After two years in this role, Bryan returned to school in order to pursue the study of physics. Bryan subsequently spent approximately 14 years exploring his interests in and honing a variety of skill sets associated with optical measurement and analysis for AECOM Corporation until he and four of his closet colleagues decided to co-found SES.